Hi! My name is Hunter Ray and I was born on December 22, 2009 at 8:19 am 6 pounds 11 ounces 19-1/2 inches! Mommy was due on January 11, 2010 but I decided to come three weeks early! I just couldn't wait to meet my family! Everyone said I was the best Christmas present ever!
Here is Mommy & Me the first time we met! (Mommy wanted me to point out she looks like crap bc she just pushed me out)
& Here Is Me & Daddy Meeting For The First Time!
Mommy & Daddy Love Having Me Home!
Even though I wasn't expected until after Christmas I still got lots of gifts..Mostly clothes but Mommy said thats all I need right now because I have alot of my cousin Sean's baby toys.
Here's Me & Sean
Mommy said she has more pictures of me & the family but they are on Daddy's computer and he is out of town working so she will upload them when he gets home!





wooohooo!!! I am so excited you started a blog! Good job by the way...it looks great!
ReplyDelete